Backtrack...

I feel like the last three months have been a bit of a blur. I thought that since I decided (foolishly) to try and blog every day this month, I would go back to the time before our trip to Ethiopia.

In July we had that beautiful shower remember? So nice. So thoughtful. So much fun. My mom came out for it. When we had the opportunity to go with an earlier group to Ethiopia, we asked my mom to stay on and watch the pups. She did. My mom is amazing.

Our best friends also came out to help us celebrate and get ready...


Heather, my mom, and Neve helped me get the crib ready...

Mimi and Neve made sure the toddler bed was comfy...

And Teddy did everything he could to convince us that our lives were full enough without adding two children...


Mimi's mom helped us pack. This Heather could start a packing business. It was incredible. I have never seen anything like it. She folded, and maneuvered. She made extra room and went out and bought more donations for AHOPE. She also lent us all sorts of cool gadgets like travel blankets, and pillows...


Amy and LT came over and helped cheer Teddy up...


We were ready...

Of course, we use neither the crib nor the toddler bed, but that is another post.

I hope my friends and family know how grateful I am to them then, and now.


Next up...

Planes, Trains, and, Automobiles... well, maybe not trains.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...