A Lovely Small Space

Photo Credit: Angelika Gundler via Matchbook Magazine 
I fell in love with this small space whilst perusing the new online Matchbook Magazine.  It's the Chelsea apartment of New York designer Scott Guthrie.  I love burlap covered walls adorned with antique blue and white china, various prints and a tortoise shell. That rustic wood bed looks oh so cozy, I could just crawl right in (here I go again).  The natural color palette, focus on texture and classic mix of antiques is a refreshing break from all of the modern bold rooms I've been seeing lately.  While I love a burst of color, this is a room I could really see myself sleeping living in.

For more on this home as well as some really great articles check out the premier issue of Matchbook Magazine.  Judging by this first issue, I think it might be a new Belclaire House fave.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...