Things I'm considering for the playroom/office/guest room ...

This daybed from West Elm:
This desk also from West Elm:
Some sort of awesome wall system like these from Pottery Barn Kids:


Or built-ins like in this playroom from Cote de Texas

Then there's the issue of the armoire.  It looks something like this (but oranger and maybe not real wood):
I would like to paint it (inevitably eliciting an eye-roll from my husband as he reads this).  I paint wood though.  It's just what I do.  I'm not afraid to do it either.  He can blame The Suze for that.  She is also not afraid of a little paint (ahem, our kitchen floor).  I have memories of her in the back yard attacking our furniture with the spray paint can in an effort to liven it up and you know what, it usually worked! Soo I'd like to paint this armoire, but exactly what I do depends on the overall mood that I plan to go with in the room.  

Scenario 1: Calm and Neutral 
I paint the walls and armoire this color from Restoration Hardware (or something like it):
Light Silver Sage

Wallpaper the inside of the armoire (and possibly the backs of the bookshelves or the closet interior) with this pretty wallpaper from Hygge & West

Add these knobs from Anthropologie:

And maybe some pretty pillows in this fabric from Calico Corners:
Scenario 2: Go Bold-ish 
Paint the armoire bright white (wall color TBD at a later date) and use this wallpaper from Anthropologie: 

Same knobs and then go wild with this sparkly pillow from Urban Outfitters:
Yes, I live dangerously folks


Additionally, I desire the following items from Furbish Studio for my desk area: 

Pretty Tray

Fun Wall Calendar

A custom dog bed for our first baby who can't understand why she's not allowed to play with any of the new baby's toys 
And finally, while I'm dreaming, I'll take one of these peacock lollipop holders from Jonathan Adler: 










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...