Happiness!

Ginger Jar No. 2 Print available here
One of my favorite artists and bloggers Anne Harwell of Annechovie just featured this new painting in her Etsy shop and I'm afraid I have to have it.  She has both originals and prints available.  Her work has been featured all over the blogosphere in Southern Living Magazine, the House Beautiful website, Daily Candy and even in a scene from the movie It's Complicated, which makes her famous and thus somebody you should know.  She also takes commissions, which is great for gifts.  I commissioned a painting of my best friend's puppy from her a few years ago and it turned out wonderfully.  She also happens to be really sweet.  Head over to Etsy and take a look at her shop here (but be forewarned you are going to want everything).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...