Heyy Fall!

Like Edward Cullen saving Bella from the out of control van, Fall came in and rescued us from the hot, oppressive summer.  Okay, that analogy was kind of really dumb, but I feel about Fall the way I feel about Edward Cullen.*  Pure love.



This room by Stan Topol from the 2012 Atlanta Symphony Associates’ Decorators’ Show House is the perfect fall room.  Crisp and cozy at the same time.  I love it so much.  I'm inspired to do some sort of gorgeous persian rug business in the new house.  I have no idea where since most of the house is carpet (a situation I plan on changing eventually. Like way later because in real life it takes time for a house to evolve.  Also, Edward is not potty-trained.)

Okay y'all, busy week getting ready for everything.  This is the week I have to stop pretending that a move isn't happening because it is and soon and I'm soo excited!

* I cannot tell you how mad I am at Kristen Stewart.  She cheated on R-Patz.  SHE. CHEATED. ON. EDWARD. 

** No I did not name my first-born after Edward Cullen.  He's Edward IV named after his dad, grandpa, and great grandpa.   It was just a very, very lovely coincidence :) 

*** I'm totally procrastinating right now ...

**** seriously, I need to stop.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...