Paint Color I Need: Narragansett Green


* Design by Barbara Westbrook for 2012 Atlanta Symphony Associates’ Decorators’ Show House & Gardens

This is kind of the opposite of the glowy pink bedroom of yesterday, but I love it equally.  It's just soo rich.  I have bedrooms on the brain since that's the room we'll focus on first when we move into the new house (accept we're really not focusing on it because we went out and bought those Restoration Hardware chairs for the kitchen and now I'm on double secret probation with house-buying stuff). But I love this color -  Benjamin Moore Narragansett Green.  I also love the balance of the masculine and feminine in the room.  It's just gewd.

Maybe I need to rename this the Belclaire House Bedroom Blog or the Belclaire House I'm Losing My Mind Not Being Able To Fully Furnish A House I Have Yet To Inhabit And I Need To Paint Something Now Blog.  Only 38 more days (Ramona crazy eyes).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...