Have a Lovely Weekend!

via {this is glamourous}

I figured I should just go a head and end the inadvertent week o' bedrooms with the prettiest bedroom of them all.  Posting only bedrooms usually says something about my mental state.  I'd rather be in bed snuggling my family than packing up boxes and disrupting my perfect routine.  Even though I'm so excited, I'm having a little anxiety because I know things won't be "back to normal" for awhile.  It's taken years of nesting to get our current house to the superior level of coziness that it is now (in my ever so humble opinion).  I'm a homebody and a nester by nature and while I'm not emotionally attached to our current home, I am attached to how I feel in the space if that makes any sense.  Basically, I'm acting like a crazy emo freak for no reason and I just wanted to share my insanity with y'all.  I'll be sucking it up and packing boxes all weekend.  It will take me all weekend just to pack our books! I'm predicting over 20 boxes of books.  Oy vey! 

Enjoy the thousands of links I posted.  They're all good.  Blogs are finally stepping it up and giving me inspiration again.  Must be fall! 



This gorgeous silver planter needs to come live on our new pine dining table

A great round-up of moving checklists that I probably should have looked at sooner

I desperately need to start cooking with an apron - this apron in light blue with my monogram

In the slow cooker this weekend: Hickory Smoked Brisket

On the side: Caramelized Savoy Cabbage

A fab collection of blue and white chinoiserie picked by one of the ultimate experts on the subject

I like this outfit

Why dogs are so incredible

I'm very much a fan of painting the brick

Great tips on budget decorating from one of my favorite designers

Love this pink guest room

Aerin Lauder is perfect

Getting stuff on Craigslist without getting murdered

Have a lovely weekend y'all! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...