Cleaning Out The Closet Today




I love the simplicity of these two images from this old issue of Lonny Magazine.  It's the sort of zen I'm going for in our master bedroom that can only be accomplished by first embarking on the massive clean and purge that desperately needs to happen.  Now, normally I would put this off for as long as I can, especially since I have a million other things to do on my Big Clean list, but my sanity demands that I do this now.  Also, I'm in a particularly unusual state of purginess, that is I want to get rid of it all.  If it's dingy, out of style, ill-fitting or never been worn it's going.  Gone. I've already taken 4 large trash bags to Goodwill and have a giant box of dresses with tags on them that I'm going to try to sell.  It feels sooo good y'all! Also, I've noticed that I could not tell you one thing that was in those trash bags, which obviously means I cared very little about those items.  Hopefully, they will go to someone who needs them! I know a lot of y'all are doing the same thing so all the best to you in your cleaning endeavors!

P.S. Thank You so much to T&G Interiors for the Blog on Fire Award and the super sweet comments!  Designers Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt have amazing taste and their blog is one of my favorites.  I definitely recommend y'all pay them a visit.  So honored to be recognized by them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...