Have You Seen My Phone?



Do you see it?  It's totally camouflaged, which might be a problem considering at any given moment you can find me pacing around the house frantically trying to find my phone.  But I love my new iPhone case.  I was poking around The Pink Pagoda blog and saw that she had designed one on Zazzle.  It needed to be mine.  Stat.

Blue Willow Chinoiserie iPhone Case 

Here are some more cute blue and white things from her Zazzle store (which also has other colors)

Ginger Jar iPhone Case  
Blue and White Ginger Jar Postage Stamp

Blue Chinoiserie Elephant Love Coffee Mug


I'm still rearranging all of the little tchotchkies in my house.  I have the added factor of little curious hands to consider when I style a tabletop.  Edward loves to take pictures off of the table and put them in the dog bed.  Also, in case you were wondering, the pink things in the bowl are some pink shells I found on the beach in Costa Rica.  I can't believe they made it back in one piece.  They look like rose petals in the bowl. I love their color and if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to use them as inspiration for her bedroom.  They are, of course, up high and out of reach of tiny murderous hands. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...