Moodboard Monday: Coffee Bar Vignette

Dream Coffee Bar Vignette 
Ok this is slightly embarrassing, but while I was cleaning out my closet I found not one, not two, but THREE Crate and Barrel gift cards in a bag with a bunch of wedding stuff.  I mean helloo?? What is wrong with me! So in celebration of my newfound fortune I decided to go out and buy myself a new coffee maker.  I've been using a Braun Tassimo Hot Beverage System, which I really like for the variety of beverages I can make.  However, I can only get the T-discs at Target and I can't get out of Target without spending $600. Sooo if I can get coffee elsewhere I will likely spend less, and thus the new coffee maker is actually a prudent purchase (this kind of reasoning is why I went to law school people).  Plus I get to drink the delicious coffee I brought back from Costa Rica!

Here's a little dream coffee bar vignette in honor of the new coffee maker that's supposed to arrive today.  I love my coffee and I believe my coffee and the accompanying accoutrements deserve a pretty little place to call home.  This coffee bar will live in my dream house for now.  It also gives you a glimpse at the kitchen I am designing in my head.    I'm in love with that marble backsplash from New Ravenna and I'm sort of into gray cabinets. (BTW is it grey or gray? Is gray the Whiskey Tango way of spelling the posher grey? Which will make me look fancier and more sophisticated?)

In other news, I can now cross two projects off of The Big Clean list! I still have so much more to go, but it's better than nothing.  I'm going to try to tackle something small today.  Hopefully, by Friday I'll have a couple more projects crossed off.

Laundry Room Cabinets 
Utensil Drawer 
Junk Drawers 
Pantry 
TV Shelves 
Under the Sink 
Spice Cupboard 
Refrigerator 
China Closet 
Guest Bedroom Closet 
Playroom Closet 
Coat Closet 
Linen Closet 
My Closet 
Edward's Closet 
My Nightstand 
My General Side of the Bed Area 
Make-Up Bag 
Master Bath Drawers 
My Dresser Drawers 
Den Bookshelves 
Edward's Cabinet in the Kitchen 
Edward's Dresser 
Edward's Changing Table 
Bed in Edward's Room 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...