Notes from Dallas

Morning y'all! I've been busy in Dallas being Dallasy, which pretty much means I've been going out to eat a bunch.  I need to get my Burger House/queso/sushi/queso/queso fix.  Here are some pretties from in and around The Suze's house. 

You see: pretty spring blooms.  I see: allergy city  



I found this sweet little girl at a store near our house.  I have a similar little boy in Edward's nursery that his dad and grandfather had in their nurseries.  



My mom got these cute green bunnies at Nicholson-Hardie, a local nursery & garden center.  When I was little, we would always make a trip to NH to pick out flowers for spring.  It was one of my favorite places.  Those bunnies have become Edward's favorite toy, which is unfortunate for the bunnies.  He hugs them and kisses them and then tries to feed them to the dog.
  


Vignettes of the blue and white variety.




Logs for the fire in a blue and white planter.


I love this house down the street from us.  I love a white house, especially white painted brick and a slate roof.


Blue & white fabrics that The Suze is considering.



Dash & Albert rug that The Suze is also considering.



A book that we all should consider buying.  Again with the white houses.  If my suitcase wasn't 54 lbs on the way here, I would try to find a way to stuff it in my bag.



And a cherub with a full baby belly.



I'll be sad to leave tomorrow.  We're headed to meet Kip in San Francisco for a short weekend trip and then finally home.  If y'all have any suggestions for things to do with a 1 1/2  year-old in San Fran let me know! Have a lovely day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...