Moodboard Monday: I Coveteth Hard

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.  No, I'm not talking about the overindulgence in bubbly that may or may not have happened at the wedding the other night, and if it did it has nothing to do with the awesome dance routine my friends and I have perfected to Proud Mary (that's not even a sin yo).  No, Father, it's that I coveteth.  I coveteth hard.  First, my friend Tina at The Enchanted Home opened an online store.

The Enchanted Home Shop

Obviously, she wants me to be poor because I have to buy everything in it, and being the charitable person I am, I need to buy stuff for friends too.  The prices are actually really great, it's just that there's so much awesomeness that I need to have.

Like ...

Pink Dogs

Blue and White Needlepoint Pillows

Blue and White Porcelain

Peacock Canvas

Topiaries

It's all real good y'all.

I also coveteth Jenny from MFAMB's future pink living room.   I love the color she chose.  Farrow & Ball's Pink Ground.  Brooke Giannetti from Velvet and Linen used it in her bathroom.



If we don't move in the next 5 years, I'm going to take over the Kip's room in the den and paint it this pink and make it a lovely sitting area.  And because it's Monday, I made you and our Heavenly Father a moodboard to justify my covetethness.



{Accessories from The Enchanted Home Shop include peacock stretched canvas art, double lemon leaf topiary in classic brass urnlittle girl stretched canvas art, blue willow vase with stand, pink and cream staffordshire dogs, needlepoint pillows, viennese blooms 2 wick large candle in toile container


Have a lovely Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...