Have a Lovely Weekend!




Morning y'all! I'm in Dallas now for a wedding with one of my favorite families!  I'm so excited to get dressed up and dance.  One of my new favorite blogs Belle on Heels tagged me in an eleven questions post.  I visit her blog daily and have pretty much decided we should be best friends.  She came up with a lot of fun questions that I've answered at the end of this weekend's links - one of the answers includes a go-to recipe! Enjoy your linkies!

I love these Saul Steinberg prints for Schumacher 

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so ... pregnant?
(Update: not me! Jesse Spano! Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to be funny. oopstini!  whenever I am pregnant, it will be an awesome announcement) 

I've been using this app to help me get back into pre-college pre-pregnancy shape. 

A kind of amazing version of Cinderella

CUPCAKES! On Demand!

Painted Pieces Pinboard (maybe leading to some future projects!)

This bag would be a fun change from my diaper bag.


I have love for this daybed



Eleven Questions 
1. What is your favorite drugstore beauty product?  
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser 

2. Are you a morning or a night person?
Night person, but now that I'm a mom I'm forced to become a morning person, hence my murderous coffee addiction. 

3. What is your least favorite food?
Monkey brains?  I don't know.  I love food.  I don't like a lot of super, over-processed packaged foods anymore.  My palette finally evolved from college. No more pizza rolls for this lady.  

4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Dog.  Love dogs.  Cats aren't needy enough for me.  I need lots of cuddle time and worship. 

5. If you had to live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
I actually really like living in Kansas City! It's kind of undiscovered and very laid-back.  

6. What is your favorite cocktail?
I'm a champagne girl, but I also love a dirty martini.  

7. If you could see any singer/band, dead or alive or not still together,  in concert, who would you see?
As much as I love me some Brit Brit, I have to say either The Beatles or The Grateful Dead.  Surprised?

8. What are you currently reading?
I like to have lots of books going at once. Steve Jobs' biography, Playful Parenting and I just started Scorpio Races (my unofficial young adult sci-fi book club ladies recommended it) 

9.  Coke or Pepsi?
Dr. Pepper 

10. What is your go-to/signature recipe?
I love to make spaghetti, but the recipe changes every time so here's my second go-to, which is a delicious Chicken Pot Pie that my friend introduced me to (but I tweaked a little):   Combine chopped up rotisserie chicken, 1 can of cream of celery soup, 1 can of cream of chicken & mushroom soup, and a bag of mixed veggies.  Pour filling into an unbaked deep dish frozen pie shell and top with a pat of Plugra butter (you can leave it out, but I think it adds such a great flavor).  Place second pie shell on top and bake for 45 minutes at 400.  

11.  Are you a city girl or a country girl at heart?
A little of both, which is why I love living in KC.  I can get downtown or to a farm in 20 minutes. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...