Houses I Like ...

When I see a pretty white house, I get the same sort of endorphin high that I get when I lay my eyes on this picture: 


Just sheer, utter joy and happiness combined with a tiny hint of raging jealousy that it's not mine.

Today, I'm mourning the "contract pending" status on a house I've been eyeballing for months.  It certainly wasn't mine to lose, but I felt a sort of ownership over it as I was the one who visited it daily on various real estate websites and gazed at it lovingly, imagining all of the painting and wallpapering I would do to make it pretty again.  But alas, it wasn't meant to be.  So I'm going to take the high road and show you houses that are better than that house because I never wanted him anyway.













I know this is lazy of me, but all of these houses can be found here, on my Pinterest board appropriately titled Houses.  I clearly have a thing for white houses.  Do you have a certain style of house you find yourself admiring over and over? I'd love to hear about it! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...