Have a Lovely Weekend!

Timothy Whealon

Well folks, our pool is open, which makes me incredibly happy.  We need new lounge chairs and patio furniture so we'll be spending our weekend looking for something I can bathe on. I think I need some elephant statuettes as well.  We have a huge backyard and a gigantic pool so it's like trying to furnish a ballroom.  Hope y'all have a lovely weekend! 

More pool posts from moi

My friend Tobe is trying to furnish her patio, too.  She's got the right idea (because she's awesome)

A blue and white outfit I would like for myself

A great round-up of Benjamin Moore paint colors

Kip's birthday is Tuesday!! I will be attempting to make this strawberry cake

"the white idiot writhes on his chair, begging for cheeseburgers"

My current beauty obsession

Minty is finally online - go buy some fun stuff for me
I really want some of Jenny's art, like this or this 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...