Where can I get this wallpaper?

Harriet Anstruther

When I saw this post on Elements of Style blog, I gasped.  I love this bedroom.  It has so many elements that I love: blue and white, a little floral, a simple white bed, french blue, white & wood and a pretty chandelier.  I'm most in love with the wallpaper and if someone could be so kind and tell me what it is, I will send you positive energy rays for the rest of the day.  If there's one thing I'm good at, it is positivity so trust  me when I tell you my positive energy beams are probably worth about five or six hundred dollars a beam.

P.S. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on both my bookshelves and my family room and kitchen before and afters.  I can't pretend I'm not terrified of negative comments about my house.  I want to post every picture with a million disclaimers, but then I think to myself, "Lady, no one wants to read that.  Don't be so insecure." (I call myself Lady in my inner monologue FYI) I'm so lucky to get such positive comments.  Obvsies, if I had a coupla bajillions I could show you the rooms I've put together in my head and have it professionally photographed to boot, but I'm a real person on a real budget.  Thanks for being so kind!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...