Jackson Hole, Wyoming

So sorry. So sorry. I definitely did not mean to leave y'all hanging like that.  My brain has been functioning at subpar lately.  I blame the heat.  I sort of didn't acknowledge that we were actually leaving town until right before.  Pure procrastination on my part.  Again, I blame the heat.  Anyway, we are finally back from a wonderful trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for my husband's cousin's wedding.  It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to, and Jackson Hole is one of the most beautiful places - real America, The Beautiful, if you will.

Of course, I 'll share a few pics with you because I know you are all dying to see my vacation photos.

Our view outside our hotel in Teton Village was gorgeous.


I loved the rustic look of the rehearsal dinner table setting.  The flowers were perfect and whimsical.  It was really lovely.


This is the view behind the altar at the church in Teton National Park where the bride and groom married.  One of the most stunning places I've ever been.

The reception was held at a place called Shooting Star in Jackson Hole.  I mean, look at that back drop!

The pool looked very inviting.

Edward thought so too.

My husband's super talented aunt made all of the table clothes so the lucky bride gets to keep them.  I loved the buffalo check and, of course, the blue and white color scheme.


Stunning view of the Grand Tetons as we drove to Yellowstone for the day.


Another gorgeous view of Jenny Lake, where we hiked one of the days.  And by hiked, I mean I walked with Edward for about 10 minutes until he became so overtired he threw dirt in my face, at which point I had to turn around and go back to the Lodge and have a fancy lunch so he could sleep.



Ok, I won't bore you with anymore beautiful views.  But here are two more of Edward's first mountain climb.  He dominated that rock (and later the tree behind him).  He's definitely a climber.



That's just a small bit of my trip.  Jackson, Wyoming is a really fantastic place.  Even if you're not outdoorsy, the town has so much to offer.  The art galleries alone would require a full day of exploring. It's definitely a very fancy, upscale town disguised as the Old West.  It's kind of like Aspen's laid-back, tomboy sister who doesn't wear make-up, but is still super pretty and can get dressed up for a fancy dinner with diplomats and their sons after eating ribs for lunch and cleaning the stalls at her daddy's stables all day.  Know what I mean?


Ok, have a lovely day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...