Have a Lovely Labor Day!

Ferguson Shamamian

So many great links this week! I'm feeling inspired again.  We're going to have a laid-back Labor Day weekend.  We've been traveling so much that it will be nice to just spend some time in our house that we'll soon be leaving.  I hope everyone takes some time to relax and enjoy the fruits of their labor! 

A great collection of white rooms to send you off on your Labor Day weekend

Another fabulous table setting from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman -  pure pink, blue and white bliss!
P.S. KSW - I'm now inspired to needlepoint a stocking for Edward.  I'm sure I won't finish until he's 10!

I loved this guest bathroom makeover!
It has some of my favorite elements - ruffles, monograms & scallops 

Y'all seriously have to read the reviews for the BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen
Yes, it's a real product & you will laugh 

I love this post on pastoral murals

I'm so excited for The Mindy Project
I'm a HUGE Mindy Kaling fan

A perfect bathroom vignette

Secrets to inexpensive but good drapery from the always inspiring Emily Henderson

A supercute (and simple) DIY art idea from Jamie Meares
I'm thinking of making one with my favorite lyrics: 
"here comes the sun, it's all right" 
or
"you're my blue sky, you're my sunny day"

Robert Redford is a handsome, handsome man

Robin Williams, not as handsome, but his house in Napa is

Best books on happiness

Pillows, Tunics and Linens - Oh My!
Thanks for the heads up Kelly Market

Congratulations to Giuliana & Bill on their very own Baby Edward!
He's even an EDR so G, call me if you want to trade monogrammed items

Ok, I can't resist sharing my Baby Edward.  I'm just so in love.

Very concerned about Shrek

Happy to see his favorite cat, Puss in Boots 

Have a lovely weekend y'all!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...