Have a Lovely, Sunshiny Weekend!



Notice the little girl sleeping in the chairs.  That will be me this weekend as I try to recover from our trip.  How amazing are those curtains?  I've been loving yellow lately and I don't know where it's coming from because I would normally say that I hate that color.  But really, I don't hate any color except maybe Johnson County Beige, but even then I'm sure someone could convince me to like it (probably not).  Hopefully, I'll be back next week refreshed and inspired! Until then enjoy some of these linkies: 

Love this blue and white needlepoint pillow from Land's End
and it's 25% off

I wonder if my beloved Robert Pattinson is curled up in this nook 
while he hides out at Reese Witherspoon's Ojai ranch.   

Of course, they won gold.


I absolutely loved this pink, blue and white living room transformation from The Pink Pagoda

A bedroom of white & wood, one of my favorite combos 
obvi, I would add some blue and white porcelain 

I need some seagrass baskets for all of the things that end up on my floor

I loved this post from The Bloggess delving into the creative mind of her two-year old

Apparently, my new bestie Gabby Douglas will probably live forever 

A marriage proposal caught on camera - so sweet

I'm headed that way in September! 



Have a lovely weekend y'all! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...