Have a lovely weekend!

Oscar de la Renta via Mark D. Sikes

Hello lovelies! So much going on in the image above, but I kind of love it.  Are those giant lamp shades pale blush?  Because if so, well, then I die.  And then I come back to life and manically search the internet at 3 a.m. until I find a pair for myself.  This weekend I have a lot of house stuff to do, but since the weather is supposed to be beeeyoooootiful, I probably won't do any of it. 

I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!

Enjoy these linkies with some springtime drinkies!

next spring for me (tear)

{Dear Suze, we need to find a pic of your old pink dining room!}


This ravioli looks delicious and easy

Edward & Bella's love nest - Renesmee's big girl room is my favorite

Mark D. Sikes bedroom is also my favorite
that sounds so inappropriate

MIZ!



I have bedroom project envy - looks so lovely and soothing

Silver Accessories will always be classic



Another post on the company my sister works for GalleryDirect.com showing off some more artwork

Gotta love this Merman and his super supportive partner


I can never get enough of this Alessandra Branca Pool House

I would love a pretty backyard bird house, but I think if I purchased this gorgeous one it would for sure be grounds for divorce - I mean, I would divorce myself. 

Edward: Animals :: Mommy: Blue and White


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...