I Can Meet the Artist, Get to Know Him Personally- Dale Nigel Goble

 A couple of weeks ago I got an e-mail from a lovely woman named Shauna. She lives in Canada with her husband and her three children. Her boys are from Kambata. Her daughter Molly started a fundraising campaign to build a well in Addis Ababa. Shauna's friend donated some prints for her daughter's efforts, Because she was so successful (quickly raising the 10k for the well), Shauna asked if I would like to have the prints for the auction in April. (Who does that?!) Dale agreed, and so we have nine beautiful Peace Prints like the one above.

How cute are Shauna's kids ?

Learn more about the incredibly talented and generous Dale, HERE.

Thanks guys. Amazing. Truly Amazing.

* I am still trying to figure out if I should do some sort of online auction as well? Or maybe interested parties could bid by proxy? Enlisting one of the incredible families that are coming to bid for them? Let me know what you think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...