Little Ethiopia has Class

Attention Los Angeles families! Dankyra Cultural School will be starting a new session of classes in a couple of weeks. I have written about going to these classes HERE. It is a blast. We love it. Here is their Facebook page. This is their e-mail address- dankyraethiopiancs@gmail.com. Come join us!

I was recently contacted by a lovely Ethiopian man named Benyame Feleke. He runs Ethiopians for Ethiopians. This group is another great organization for families like ours. He asked if I would ask our Los Angeles community to take a short survey in order to gauge interest in their program. Here is the link. It takes two seconds.

It looks fantastic to me, and if you are one of my favorite families already involved with Ethiopian for Ethiopians will you please leave a comment describing your experience.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...