Giftress Guide: For the Blue & White Lovers of America

Finally! I love gift guides so I'm excited to get to do one for the blue and white lovers of America (really the world because all of this stuff you can order online).  I tried to find a wide range of prices and it's all stuff I wish Santa would bring me.  Nobody is giving me anything for this.  It's all from the cockles of my heart.  I hope it's helpful to somebody out there! You can find my other gift ideas here.  I'd love to know what gifts you are giving or wishing to receive this year!

Obvsies, who doesn't love a blue and white ginger jar. And this one from Furbish is affordable too.

Blue and White Ginger Jar 

Also from Furbish, how cute are these guys? I want some! 

Blue Staffordshire Dogs

Pretty matches - I never think to buy stuff like this for myself.

iomoi

I have this ornament and it will always be very special to me.

Hadley Pottery

I don't have this rooster, but I would like him :)

Hadley Pottery

This Navy Pillow with Ribbon Border would look pretty in anybody's house who loves blue and white.

Luxury Monograms  

I'm not really a fashionista, but I feel like this top would be really flattering on anyone.

Madeline Weinrib


Pretty lingerie bag also from Madeline Weinrib

Gold Bee & Blue Silk Lingerie Bag


A monogrammed handkerchief for your man.

Julia B.

Love this personalized iPhone cover for the person who's obssessed with her iPhone.

Plum Street Prints

Woot Woot! Stubbs & Wooten for your fancy friend.

Stubbs & Wooten 

Personalized anything is always thoughtful.  Love this tray
Swoozies

Who collects Herend? This starfish would be a great way to start your collection. 

Taigan

Everybody likes a monogrammed bag.  Everybody.

The Well Appointed House 

I love to go to Williams-Sonoma for gift ideas.  This is also something I don't think to buy for myself.

Assorted Kitchen Towels, Set of 4 

Speaking of Williams-Sonoma, this dutch oven is on major sale.  major.  I love this color and the cobalt. 

Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven 

Speaking of sale, so is this blue and white porcelain tray!

Wisteria 

Also from Wisteria, this would make a nice hostess gift. 

Blue & White Floral Candle Jar 

That's what I have for now. I'll share more ideas as I come across them! By the way, I loved hearing from all of you who love White Christmas as much as I do! I was so happy watching it the other day (although I was very concerned about the size of Vera Ellens thighs).  I made Edward do a dance routine with me to The Best Things Happen While Your Dancing.  I'm very glad no one was here to witness it.  I'm not as graceful as I used to be.  Someday I want to learn this dance and the full Single Ladies dance. It will happen. Probably while my kids are at school and then they'll come home with their friends and be like, "Ugh, Mom's in her leotard again. Maybe we should go to your house."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...