Decisions ... decisions

House Beautiful

Before I bother you with more requests for advice, I wanted to share with you this gorgeous wall color I found whilst searching for colors for Edward's bathroom (we'll get there in a moment).  It's called Marylin's Dress by Benjamin Moore and I love it with the cream and lilac accents.  The overall prettiness of this room makes me infinitely happy.  

As happy as Oscar the Grouch makes Edward. 

Soo Happy!

So anyway, now that I have you in a happy place, I'm going to annoy you once again.  I ended up taking all of the pillow sham fabrics back to Calico Corners and walking out with nothing because I couldn't make up my mind about what I wanted.  I decided to take a time-out from my search and move on to another project, which is Edward's bathroom.  

I bought this adorable shower curtain (Edward loves ducks and I love the scalloped border along the bottom).  


The eyes in the ducks are a dark teal color so I thought it'd be fun to go bold and paint the walls to match the eyes so I also picked up a sample pot of paint and got to work.  


Well, it's super dark and I hate it now after 10 hours.  It's just a tiny potty and tub area with a window and while dark sometimes works in small spaces, this one doesn't.  So now I'm off to try one or two more colors (that dark is going to be a Courtney from The Bachelor to cover up if you know what I mean) and if they don't work I'm just going to use some of our leftover Linen White and call it a success.  If y'all have any paint recs I'd love to hear them.  I'm usually incredibly decisive about what I like so all of this going back and forth is really stressing me out.  Oy Vey!

P.S.  Did anyone else cry when Kacie B. was in the limo? I did. I just wanted to give her the biggest hug! I've totally been there.  My sister-in-law saw her out in Nashville and talked to her for a bit and said she seemed fine and I don't need to be sad.  If you don't know what I'm talking about consider yourself highly evolved.  

P.P.S.  Crate and Barrel is going to take the coffee maker back.  The Cuisinart customer service told me that exotic coffee and Starbucks coffee beans clog it up, even though I used it once. I was using coffee from Hawaii.  I guess that's exotic? Whatevs.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...