If I Were to Design A Man Cave ....

it would look similar to this.

via Decor de Provence

What? No? It has a pool table, leather-bound books, a plane, a duck and a boat?

That's about as masculine as I can get.  I'm realizing as much as I am still obsessively pouring over images of floral chintzes for our bedroom, which is in fact very masculine.  I need to tone it down and make it more girly, 'cause I'm girly.  I need to sleep girly, especially after I spend all day playing games like kill the tractor and scary lion mommy.  By the way, the creamybluishgreenishgrayish color I'm getting from the image above is very very close to the elusive color in my head.  Does any of this make sense? I'm slightly distracted by the pillow search.  It's turning me into a madwoman.  More tomorrow ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...