Lulu's Listing: A Girl Can Dream ...

Morning y'all! My sissy sent me this new listing with the subject "A Girl Can Dream ..." and oh my gosh was she right.  This is the closest thing to my dream home yet.  In fact, this was the house my childhood friend grew up in, although it looked very different (but still gorgeous).  I loved this house even then and I often think if I ever build my own house it would be inspired by this home.  It was originally designed by the famous Dallas architect Hal Thompson and has since been restored by Wilson Fuqua and Cathy Kincaid.  When I see those names attached to a Dallas home, I know it's going to be good.  And, y'all, it's gooooood.  Oh Lawd, is it good!


























Did y'all recognize some of the rooms?  You can view the listing HERE.

P.S. I found a color for Edward's bathroom and it's coming together very nicely.  I can't wait to show you the finished product!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...