Have a Lovely Weekend!

By Friday, I usually become totally lame on the blog front. Soo I'm going to try something new this week and send you off on your weekend with some lovely links.  I come across so many things throughout the week that I'd love to share with y'all.  I know I have at least a few lawyer friends that need a few time-wasters, since facebook stalking isn't as fun as it used to be (privacy settings ruin all the fun).



For my fashionable friends - a look at the NY apartment of style star Taylor Tomasi Hill.  
Ed: I knew Taylor in high school, and I love seeing her all famous and awesome.  She's always so sweet and genuine and one of those people you just want great things for.  Her bedroom pictured above is so fun as is the rest of her apartment! 

Three amazing dream homes from someone who lives in my dream home

My favorite butter to use when I'm cooking.
You can find it HERE


An awesome app for organizing all of your loyalty cards (Thanks Leigh!)



I made this healthy recipe last week and even Edward loved it! 


The before & afters that inspired my obsessive bedding post fabric.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...