Flowery

Well, you know what they say, "April showers bring May flowers, unless, of course, it rains in February then maybe you'll get flowers in March but you never know because we live in Missouri* and not Texas which is really the only unfortunate thing about living in Missouri, that it's not Texas not that it sometimes rains in February because that never happens except this year, which is totally weird." Yep they say that. 


Annnyyyway ...











All of these lovely images are from The English Home April 2012.  I can't get enough flowery goodness this spring.  If I had that last bedroom I would never leave, which wouldn't be hard because it looks like the kind of place that has staff to bring you stuff like mac 'n' cheese and biscuits and coffee.  

This magazine is always a treat when I find it.  I found it at my local grocery store, but you can also get a subscription HERE 

*Okayyy, I don't actually live in Missouri, but I'm like 1/10 of a mile into Kansas and I can't in good conscious claim Kansas because I'm a Tiger, a True Son (except I'm a daughter).  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...