Fancy Pretties

World of Interiors 

via here

Peter Pennoyer Architects via Tartanscot

Garden Room Style via The Peak of Chic

Mario Buatta

Winfield House

Winfield House

The writing room at Ditchley Park, the home of Nancy Lancaster

Elsie de Wolfe

de Gournay

You know what's not fancy?  The t-shirt I'm wearing, that I also wore yesterday and the night before.  I know.  But I think I have the strep - totally self-diagnosed, when you become a mom, you become a doctor.  We also have a neighbor whose house alarm goes off every night at 1 and again at 3.  It's been going on for two weeks and we can't figure out who it is because it only lasts about 10 minutes - not long enough to get dressed and walk up and down the block.  I sort of want to pay a college kid to do a stake out because there's no way I can stay up until 1 a.m.  I could pay him in Pizza Rolls and Jagermeister.  I wonder if the people who own these rooms have ever had Pizza Rolls? Probs not.   

Have a lovely day! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...