Pattern Love: Pierre Frey's Toile de Nantes

Morning y'all!  While I'm on the topic of patterns and fabrics I lurve (see yesterday's post on Schumacher's Gordian Weave by Kelly Wearstler), here's another one of my faves: Pierre Frey Toile de Nantes.  



Here it is in Aerin Lauder's East Hampton home: 




 Here it is used in an entryway of a New York apartment by Celerie Kemble:

via Tilton Fenwick

Pretty fab shower curtain:

via Mark D. Sikes

Mario Buatta used it all over this canopy, and I love it.

via Elle Decor

I'm pretty sure the fabric on the walls and daybed is the same Pierre Frey Toile de Nantes you see above, but it was credited here as Colefax & Fowler Toile de Vence, so maybe this entire post is wrong thus exposing me as a total amateur fraud. But whatevs, I'm just here to show y'all pretty things.  


And, boy, is it pretty.  

What do y'all think? 

P.S. Thank you, Katie, for the pillow link! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...