Pillow Help: Gordian Weave

Morning y'all! Thanks so much for your sweet comments about Edward :) I'm a proud obsessed mama for sure.

Ok so I need some help y'all.  I love the Schumacher Gordian Weave fabric by Kelly Wearstler and I'm pretty set on using it in our new family room. You may remember my working moodboard:


I just can't find anything else I love as much as the Gordian Weave.  My best friend had it in her living room in walnut so that may be part of the reason I love it because it reminds me of her and I miss her.




The fabric is not cheap so I'm saving my monies to buy it if I have to have pillows made, but if y'all come across any pillows in this fabric please let me know!! Any size. I can make it work. I will reward you.  I don't know how yet, but I will find a way.  Autographed picture of Edward?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...