Moving is Not for Out-of-Shape Ladies (like myself)

Hey y'all! It's been a couple of days, since I've checked in on the old blog.  Can I tell you what I'm doing right now? Sitting on The Suze's sofa.

I've been here for about four days.

At first I was just recovering from the exhaustion of having a sick toddler, packing, moving and driving 8 hours.  But then, I slept funny and woke up with my right shoulder about an inch higher than my left shoulder thanks to some massive knots and muscle spasms.  I have never had anything like this happen and it's making me feel every bit the 30ish years I am about to be.  I mean, 30ish isn't even old, but I'm starting to feel old and that's not a good thing.

So all of my plans to shop and play outside with Edward have been put on hold so I can rest my aching back. I need to be in tip top shape for the big move-in/unpacking day next Monday, and right now I can barely hold my own child.  You can see into our house from the street when the drapes are open and I am now a permanent fixture of the interior decor.  Me on the sofa, a heating pad, white cheddar popcorn and any Real Housewives that Bravo is airing*

This is my view from the sofa.


So pretty right?  Our house always looks slightly different when I come home, but I think it looks the best it's ever looked this visit.  I'll try to take a few non-Instagram pics.  I have a couple posts I'm going to try to work on this week, so hopefully I'll be checking in before we move in to the new house!

Also, we have our pup with us, so there are three big dogs in the house.  Clearly, my dog has no problem making herself at home here.


Hope y'all have a lovely day!

* RHONJ fans, did you cry as hard as I did during the reunion?? When Theresa tried to turn the conversation from Jacqueline's child's autism to herself, I decided she's officially off-the-rails crazy.  I mean, INSANE.  I also felt like I was being hit with a baseball bat when they showed the footage of Jacqueline's son.  Serious, heaving, ugly sobs.  I was not expecting it to get so real and I had to go hug my Edward.  Ugh, I'm teary just thinking about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...