Recipe ~ Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

Morning y'all! I'm soo hoping all my friends on the East coast are safe and y'all haven't sustained any damage to your homes or more importantly your person.  I blog about interiors and prettiness everyday, but things like this remind me that it can all be wiped away in a heartbeat.  So I'm counting my blessings and saying my prayers for the folks affected by Sandy. 

Yesterday, Kip displayed symptoms of morning sickness, except it was probably the flu.  He never gets sick, except when I get sick, so this time I was able to actually take care of him.  After getting him his favorite Strawberry Soda, I decided to make some homemade chicken noodle soup.  It ended up being delicious and I thought I'd share the recipe.  I made it in the slow cooker, but you could easily make it on the stove as well.  My slow cooker just has a bigger pot so I use it more.  I would say it's semi-homemade, but that's Sandra Lee's line and it would be really embarrassing to get sued by someone as nice as Miss Lee.  So I'll say it's home-madeish instead.  Enjoy!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...