32 Bieber Hearts for Y'all!

via





First of all, what if I wore this?  Would y'all still be my friend?  I kind of love it though.  Even though it's a Bieber heart, my college friends will tell you this was my symbol.  Whenever I saw my friends canoodling with a guy at a party, I would flash this heart symbol across the room.  It made everyone feel awkward, but separated the men from the boys.  I don't really know what that means, but it was funny and it was my schtick.  I'm just lending it the Biebs. 

So on the eve of my 32nd birthday, I am going to the Justin Bieber concert!! I think it's the perfect way to end 31 and start 32 off the right way.  It's also a great way to pick up some dance moves for Edward to learn.  I'm so excited for the year ahead.  One of my main goals this year is to get back in fighting shape.  I'm fine with how I look, but I need some more energy to keep up with my little rascal.  He wakes up at a level 10 on the toddler energy scale, and I usually wake up at a -3.  Other than that, life is pretty good!


Now, enjoy some linkies with your weekend drinkies:

explained in this post

I made these bacon wrapped chicken bites last night - mmm yum
TWO INGREDIENTS
2 WW Points 

Probably doing this to the front door area while I search for affordable blue and white planters


I also like wigs on cats

Pretty dark teal rooms (like my front door color) 

Full disclosure: I know this guy.  He's actually a brilliant shoulder surgeon, but don't tell him that. 
He is performing with Doctor, Doctor at the Arthritis Foundation Bone Bash in Dallas tomorrow. Wish I could be there!




Welp, that's all the links for today.  It's taking about 10 minutes to load a page right now.  My computer literally just told me to get a new computer because my operating system is out of date and it can't support the newer versions.  Is this for real? Good thing Christmas is coming soon!! Oy vey, it's always something y'all.

Have a lovely weekend!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...