Lonny Love ~ Small Space Inspiration

Yesterday, the December issue of Lonny arrived in my inbox, and when I got to the small studio apartment of Matthew Knowles, I stopped to go back and read the print next to the pictures.  That pretty much never happens.  I don't have time to read magazines, silly.  But, of course, Matthew Knowles just happens to be the general manager of Charlotte Moss's interior design firm and I always break for Charlotte Moss and her peeps.  Whenever her name is mentioned in an article there is something to be learned. 

I had the tiny dorm room that I featured yesterday on my mind and this apartment offered a similar classic, layered look, but as a study in neutrals.  I loved it and had to share it with y'all. 








I love what he did with his desk area and the use of white and texture as opposed to bright colors.  I always marvel at people who can have white living quarters in Manhattan.  When I lived there, I always came home so dirty.  But I'm sure anyone that works within the sphere of genius that is Charlotte Moss is also protected by a special anti-dirt force-field.  That's just how I imagine Miss Moss works.  Like she can look at you and make you clean with her eyes. 

To see more, visit the new issue of Lonny here.

P.S.  I am really a fan of Lonny photographer Patrick Cline's work.  I don't know what it is, maybe the lighting, but he seems to have a definite signature style.  I really need to take a photography class, you know in all my spare time.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...