Merry Christmas Y'all!

To make up for my lack of weekend links, I thought I'd share some pics I snapped of The Suze's house all decked out for Christmas. Of course, I took these fabulous magazine quality photos with my trusty iPhone. It's amazing I even got a picture with all the craziness running around me. We have a full house (3 large dogs, 5-8 grown up kids depending on who brings a friend home, 2 grandparents, and a toddler probably trying to climb a pear tree). I love when our house is busy with friends and family. That's how life was growing up here. Lots of people in an out, and I still find it very comforting. Anyway, enjoy your holiday y'all! I'll probably be back after Christmas when things have settled down. Love to you all this holiday season!!

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...