Tuesday Pretties







1/2/3/4/5/6


Morning y'all! These images make me feel very happy and inspired.  Jewel-toned velvet and gold, floor to ceiling pattern, a gorgeous marble bathroom that still feels warm, my NY dream home, a perfect bedroom, and the grandest burl wood piano. All make my heart go pitter-patter. 

So yesterday, I was at Barnes & Noble attempting to get a few last minute gifts when Edward discovered some toys that he desperately wanted.  Naturally, he screamed at the top of his lungs the loudest ear-piercing scream I've ever heard.  I'm pretty sure the entire store turned around in fear that I was kidnapping him.  It was one of those awesome mom moments where you are equal-parts mortified and helpless because you know that this kid has nothing better to do than to get you to buy him a toy.  So I dropped everything and walked out of the store, but this time, instead of being furious and annoyed, I held him tight and gave him lots of kisses.  Because everything has changed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...