Have a Lovely Weekend!



Morning y'all! I found this Letter to Santa the last time I was home in Dallas.  I literally cried, I was laughing so hard.  My sister who is now in college at Alabama (Roll Tide, except when it affects Mizzou then M-I-Z) penned this hilarious admonishment.  It is so her.  She's very literal and has no tolerance for people not getting their work done, including the occasional unreliable elf.  In Santa's defense, this may have been a school assignment based on a hypothetical.  There's no way Santa was late getting to our house! Regardless, it reminds me what the Christmas season is all about: making sure Santa gets it done.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

GIVE: for those in the Kansas City area,
(this is a program I'd like to get more involved in in 2013)

Thanks Sophia!

I am so inspired by all this pink from Christine at Bijou and Boheme.  She does it so well!

another local organization I am becoming more passionate about, 
whose mission is to prevent injuries to children in and around the home. 


A fabulous find at World Market nonetheless, Chinoiserie Dinnerware

GIVE: The Birthday Party Project
A wonderful organization whose mission is to bring joy to homeless children through the magic of birthdays.  
Started by my wedding planner and friend, Paige Chenault, who literally brings joy wherever she goes. 

Aspen Heaven indeed! Charlotte Moss can do no wrong.


Budget Friendly Etsy Art
always appreciate an Etsy discovery

GIFT GUIDE: For toddlers (great ideas)

How to get that cool glowy Christmas lights in the background effect in your photos 

Mrs. Howard's favorite seating arrangement

I was once a Highland Belle, and now someone has made a documentary about my high school's drill team called Beyond the Fringe, looks kinda awesome.

Just a pretty white house  

I love everything about this table setting party situation 

Joni's remodeled library is perfection 

I want this bedroom to be mine 

This young couple's first apartment is adorbs


* Some of you may have noticed that earlier this week, I wrote (and then deleted) a post addressing a small kerfuffle that happened as a result of a comment I made on this blog. A comment, which in the context of this entire blog and outside conversations I've had, was obviously a joke.  However, to the person who may not read my blog, but happened upon the single post, this comment may have seemed catty or mean-spirited, which was not my intention at allI deleted the post because it's too silly to really devote any attention to.  That being said, I never want to be mean or hurtful on this blog.  Belclaire House is a place to read and discuss pretty houses, yummy food, baby fat rolls, puppy breath and the occasional toddler temper tantrum, and I hope to keep it that way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...