Snow! Snow! Snow!

Say what you will about 2 year-olds (and I have said it all), but they see things with so much wonder and amazement that it's no wonder they get overwhelmed sometimes!

It's the first snow in our new house and it really is so beautiful to see how it highlights our yard and the trees around it. We have lots of windows so it feels like I'm in my own little snow globe.

I may or may not be able to post over the next few days. I'm going to do my best but you know how it is with the holidays - crazy! Hopefully, I can get some links up for you tomorrow, but if I don't, have a Merry Christmas (or if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a Merry random day in December) :)

xo

ps in the last picture Edward is saying "yooka mommy!! Fwosty the snowman!!"







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...