Have a Lovely Pinkend!

via {this is glamorous}

I mean, can you even handle that ceiling and chandelier?  I can't.  I just can't.  It's too beautiful.  Also, how Andy Cohen WWHL was my blog post title?  What are your plans this weekend?  I'm hoping to get back to our new favorite antique shop to pick up a desk for our future library/office.  I'm also hoping to find something for Edward's big boy room.  It's coming along nicely, but needs quite a bit more before it's ready to show.  He loves it so far.  It is very "jungle meets scholarly dorm room in Scotland meets dinosaur times."  Sounds insane right? 

Ok, I'm not one to get political or religious on here because this blog's not that deep y'all.  BUT I just have to share this.  On Monday, the pastor at my church had the honor of giving the sermon at the Inaugural Prayer Service.  Regardless of your political affiliation or religious beliefs, I think it's something worth watching, so I'm including the link at the top of my weekend links.  It is a really great message for how we can move forward as a country after this pretty divisive election. 


BLUE & WHITE: These three blue and white silk panels need to happen in my house

Full Disclosure/Brag: Paige was my wedding planner and a dear friend and I'm so proud to know someone who has put together such an amazing organization.  She punches holes in other people's darkness (refer to the sermon above) 

BLUE & WHITE: Decorating with Ginger Jars 
 
I love reading these comments of people meeting their loves - we're all meant to have love :) 

How cool is this pool? 

TODDLER STUFF: This Dino Dinner Set and these Wooden Building Slats = Good Times!

MORE TODDLER STUFF: Edward is obsessed with these bath toys
He carries them with him everywhere and even takes them to bed (the pink ones are his faves)

EVEN MORE TODDLER STUFF: Hot Pink Polo & Seersucker Shorts with Hot Pink Alligators 
Happening on Edward this Summer   

PALE BLUSH: And I would like these pink Sperry Top-Siders to happen on my feet this summer 

Gallery Wall Inspiration 

FUNNY: Valentine's Day for Under-Acheivers 

PALE BLUSHThis post is just really, really pretty
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...