Suzeday Tuesday: Children's Rooms and Bunk Rooms

The Suze is pregnant.  Just kidding.  I would freak out if that were true.  Much like I did when I was 13 and she told me she was prego.  I was all, "UGH, Guh-ross Mom!" But then I was happy because we got my baby sister Lulu, and she's turned out to be a pretty nice addition to our family. (Btdubs, awesome Lulu's listing tomorrow) Anyway, the fact that The Suze is finally finished having babies does not stop her from gathering inspiration for rooms for the wee ones and grandbabies.





That would have been my dream bedroom as a child.  I blurred the line between my imaginary royal status and reality.  




Love that playroom.  Especially how the children are dressed to match the room.  



Reading nooks should be a part of every house.  Even if it's just a corner or a closet.  




This last one isn't a child's room although it has a cute child in the picture.  However, The Suze though that the walls would be good inspiration for a nursery.


The End. 

Oh wait wait wait!  I forgot to share with you Edward's Bieber-inspired pic from the pumpkin patch yesterday.  

Mini-Biebs
It was colder than this irresponsible mom realized and so we showed up a tad underdressed for the weather.  Talk about embarrasing! Luckily, one of the nice moms in my group lent me her daughter's purple sweatshirt. It was a perfect way to celebrate this ...



I've listened to it like 12 times already. Yes, the first song on my 2012 Awesome Christmas Playlist, which I will share with you the day after Halloween when it's officially appropriate to listen to Christmas music in public - yes, I'm one of those.

I can't wait!

Bieber hearts everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...