Suzeday Tuesday: Fancy in London

Morning y'all! First things first, Mom, the McRib is back.  Don't pretend you're not excited.  (The Suze may have great taste, but the lady loves her McRib.  I have never tried one because I'm afraid I'll love it)

Ok, now for today's bit of loveliness.  Like most of The Suze's inspiration, this one comes to us from an old issue of Southern Accents.  Actually, I'm not 100% sure of that, but I'm guessing by the font and the layout that this is the case.

Soo imagine you're real fancy and you find out you have to move to London for a year with your entire family.  What do you do? You hire some fab designers to gussy up a traditional six-bedroom London home, duh.  In this case, this Dallas family chose Dallas designer Cathy Kincaid (whom I have always admired) and Sarah Morris, who at the time worked for Colefax & Fowler.

While reading the article I loved how the family showed up to a finished home complete with a fir wreath on the door and a lighted tree in the window just days before Christmas.  It's like my dream come true.










Gorgeous! I love the leaded-glass windows in the first picture and, of course, the owner is a blue and white collector, which is undoubtedly why The Suze felt compelled to tear out the entire article.  Oh to be so fancy ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...