Happy Birthday, My Love



That right there, that's my husband.  He's rull handsome and rull nice.  He treats me like his princess, and as he pointed out the other day when I started getting all bossy, he never criticizes me (it's true, he really doesn't).  I got lucky.  He's my soulmate and I would have taken him with a lot more flaws because I know we were meant for each other, but fortunately, I didn't have to.  Soo today I wanted to wish him the happiest birthday because he deserves all of the happiness in the world.

Mister, if I had a trust fund or received royalties from a song I wrote and put on youtube and then tweeted to Justin Bieber who signed me to his record label, I would rent us a nice little villa in Tuscany at the Castiglion del Bosco where we could relax and drink wine and eat spaghetti -- wait, sorry, not my birthday, start over -- where you could play golf while I relax and drink wine and eat spaghetti.  You can invite some golfing buddies and we'll all have a grand ole time.

(that first picture is the club house, I know, right?)



















Hog Heaven.

Happy Birthday Mister!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...