Lonny Loves

Morning y'all! It's a beautiful day today.  I don't mean to be whatever, but life is good.  (My college roommate and bestie used to preface a vague complediss with "I don't mean to be whatever."  For some reason it always made me laugh, despite the fact that it meant I was about to get told i.e. "I don't mean to be whatever, but you aren't being nearly as big of a b---- as you were last week.")  Anyway, it was a crazy weekend with lots of amazing things happening that I can't wait to tell you about when the time is right, but I will say it was a great Mother's Day weekend.

I did have a few spare moments to browse through the latest issue of Lonny.  It was maybe one of the best issues yet.  So much prettiness and lots of blue and white, which is always a plus.  I'm sure many of you have read it already, but for those who haven't here's what I liked:

This loveliness from Christy Ford:








From her store, And George:



And this deliciousness from the incredibly inspiring Jamie Meares:






And, finally, I learned what a demilune is.  It's that half-moon table, and I like it, especially at the top of stairs, and especially, especially with blue and white all over it.


Have a lovely day! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...