Have a Lovely and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!



Sadly, I won't be headed to Martha's Vineyard on my private jet (I know, hard times), but we will be heading to Dallas on Southwest for my littlest sissie's graduation from HS! I'm so proud of the little lady! I hope y'all have a wonderful long weekend! 

I think I need this print for my new master bathroom.  I especially loved the way it's framed here

The House on Pooh Corner is for sale
We have an old copy of When We Are Six on the back of which The Suze wrote a letter to her parents telling them she was "runnign away" and that they can "go get anovr dauter" - soo dramatic! 

A cute idea for keeping in touch with friends

While I think about changing a few things in our new master bathroom, 
I have heart palpitations thinking about Tina's finished bathroom

But I love this pink and white bathroom, too! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...