Have a Lovely Weekend!



Morning y'all! Um, how fab is that house?? It was blowing up my pinterest, I couldn't NOT share it with y'all because I thought about it for like 10 hours after I pinned it.  It's from a blog called Classy Girls Wear Pearls, which is more of a fascinating preppy fashion blog than a decor blog.  I love preppy fashion so I will be be visiting periodically to see what the young kids are wearing these days.  You can rent this gorgeous Jamestown, RI home here.  It is now on my list of places to go.  Sooner rather than later.  Anyway, I hope y'all have a lovely weekend! 

Enjoy these super rando links: 


Elizabeth, since you skipped town before it arrived, this is what I got you for your birthday
People, there's a back story to this, in short, these were all over the house we used to stay in when we went to Sea Island.

I'm having a hard time choosing amongst these lovely finials - it's the little things. 

This blue and white dress should probably be mine 

I like this quote

Plus, lots of Robert Pattinson! Bonus! 

If you are wondering what I smell like: China Rain* from here + Tide Laundry Detergent + Downy Dryer Sheets + (when I'm feeling fancy) Burberry Brit  
*It shall be noted, that I "borrowed" this scent from my college roommate and now wear it daily partly because I miss her and partly because everyone complements me on it, which she understands because complements are fun. 

A great post from one of my favorite bloggers, but the video at the end is what made me happiest.


I cannot wait for The Mindy Project - we are best friends in my head

The Suze bought this book House Beautiful Kitchens after declaring she was over buying books
But it was just too good





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...