More Bedroom Inspiration

Thank y'all so much for sharing in my excitement over the new house, and for all of the advice as I confront the daunting task of selling our house.  We still have some things to do before we put it on the market, like finishing the paint job we started in the dining room, so I have some time to get things in order.  Remember when I posted about The Big Clean awhile back?  Well, I actually got some things checked off of the list so I'll include that at the end of this post as well as add some more to the list.  My goal is to cross one item off of the list every two days.  I'm also going to try to find out as much as I can to help me prepare for this move and compile a nice little checklist for others to use - filed under The Big Move.  

But first, I want to share some more of my Master Bedroom Inspiration.  I hear ya on the pink.  I'm starting to rethink it.  I may just go with good ole Benjamin Moore Linen White.  But I will use pink somewhere, mark my words! (aside: the other night I had a dream about a little girl, I used to dream about Edward before I had him, so if I do indeed have a little girl whenever I get pregnant next we can just go ahead and call it on my psychic abilities - see here for the original discussion (scroll to number 7)). 

Benjamin Moore Linen White

Love this fresh and clean this bedroom.  I would probably have more color, but I love the overall feel of the room. 


Love This Life 
 Cozy.  Love the drapes, the wall sconces with pleated lampshades, gold accents.
via {this is glamorous}

Pretty pink palette & mirrored dresser
via Splendid Sass
 Love the neutral pale colors of this bedroom by Phoebe Howard.
Phoebe Howard
 Our bedroom is not small, but I love the coziness of this little bedroom nook and the striped rug.
via Apartment Therapy
 Love this bedroom.  A lot.
Michael Smith

Another gorgeous glowy white bedroom.
via Houzz
Sconces, tufted white headboard, gorgeous monogram, chair picture & ironic bedside book.
via Lonny

Just so pretty.
Jim Howard

Oy! Well, we know I like white!


The Big Clean Checklist 

Laundry Room Cabinets 
Utensil Drawer 
Junk Drawers 
Pantry 
TV Shelves 
Under the Sink 
Spice Cupboard 
Refrigerator 
China Closet 
Guest Bedroom Closet 
Playroom Closet 
Coat Closet 
Linen Closet 
My Closet 
Edward's Closet 
My Nightstand 
My General Side of the Bed Area 
Make-Up Bag 
Master Bath Drawers 
My Dresser Drawers 
Den Bookshelves 
Edward's Cabinet in the Kitchen 
Edward's Dresser 
Edward's Changing Table 
Bed in Edward's Room 
Clean off countertops & surfaces (pack tchotchkes) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...