Where Can I Get Some ...

blue and white planters like these??

via Bathwater 

Carolyne Roehm via The Pink Pagoda
I can't even deal with how much I need these in my life.  In the midst of organization and cleaning, all I want to do is shop for the new house. These would perfectly set the tone for my blue and white house - yep,spoiler alert, that's my basic color palette for the next house, I know, shocking. Sorry for the short (and kind of weird manic) post, but I gotta go wait for some hot firemen to come haul off all of the junk in our basement.  Apparently, buyers are not into hoarder-chic, so I've got to take care of that.  If any of the firefighters look like Sean from the Bachelor I will be asking them to promptly remove their shirts.  Is that inappropriate?  I'm sure Kip is reading this and thinking, "what is wrong with you?" I love you honey! Ok bye y'all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...