Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!  Anyone doing anything fun?  Kip and I are going to dinner and a movie, something we never do anymore.  I realized after we had Edward that we are the kind of people who need Valentine's Day to remind us to go out on a date.  We are such homebodies and love to hang out with Edward so we sometimes forget to go out just the two of us.  But we always have fun when we do so I'm excited to spend some time with my lovee (also Edward has a huge crush on our babysitter so it's like a two dates for one). Plus I'd love for Edward to grow up seeing his parents celebrate Valentine's Day and be like, "ugh Mom and Dad you're so gross and in love." 

And, um, I died when I saw the picture above.  I love a Porthault heart any day of the week, but mixed with a floral headboard, a beautiful monogram and a pale blush scalloped-edge side table, well this bedroom is basically a love letter to moi. 

I'm in love , I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

{image source ~ Grays Lane via The Zhush}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...