It's rather blizzardy out here

Blizzardy in the front
Blizzardy in the back

They're calling for "thundersnow" on the news today, so the fact that "blizzardy" is probably not a word is irrelevant now.  It is pretty epic y'all.  We've gotten about 3 inches in the last hour or so and they're expecting it to do this all day.  Needless to say, I'm not leaving the house today.  Instead, I'm going to spend the day planning our upcoming trip to Charleston and trying to tune out the Yo Gabba Gabba marathon in the background. 

* Edward just got over his fear of Yo Gabba Gabba and now he's addicted to those "Ga Ga GaBa Monthstors."  We've been watching the live concert on repeat for the last two days and I pass the time trying to find celebrity babies in the audience.  I'm pretty sure I spotted Pax Jolie-Pitt with a nanny and Kingston Rossdale with his parents. 

Anyway, if y'all have any recommendations for places to stay in historic Charleston I'd love to hear them.  A lot of the hotels are already booked, but I'm kind of loving what I see of the John Rutledge House Inn:







{top image via Southern Living; last the images via John Rutledge House Inn}

That blue room makes me incredibly happy.  Have any of y'all stayed there?  Any other recommendations?  

Have a lovely day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...